GEFFRYE ARCHIVE no 2
A hand screen printed roll for which Tracy Kendall has used the The Museum of the Home's (formerly Geffrye Museum) amazing archive to create a new modern and light archive design for your walls. A hand screen printed wallpaper. This wallpaper comes with a white background as standard.
- Delivery: 2 weeks
- Non repeating
- Print width 56cm x 10m
- Hand screen printed in England
- Non-woven backing (paste the wall)
- Fire rated for use in commercial and residential interiors
- Printed with environmentally friendly, colour-fast, non-toxic, water-based inks.
Please contact us if you would like any of the following customisations before ordering:
No cost customisations:
- Print colour
Extra cost customisations:
- Hand coloured background colour (+£150 / 10m roll
- Polyvine protective coating
- Printing on fabric
We recommend that you order samples from us before buying, to ensure you are happy with the colour and design. Please select 'A4 sample' above.
- Variant: 10m roll / white
- SKU: GEFRRYE ARCHIVE no 2 10m roll
- Product Type: Tracy Kendall Repeat